Sunday, April 1, 2007

Chandler's Accident

This blog is exactly backward in the order it should be layed out, I'm still learning, so be patient with me. Kristy
This is a picture of Shonnie carving Chandler's initials on the dock just below the blood stain and a picture of the dock the next day with the evidence of the day before.


This is Chandler at the scene of the accident after the carving, showing his hand all bandaged up.





These are the pictures of him all set up in the hospital waiting for the doctor to come in.


This is him with the doctor and his GQ pose after. He really wants to hear from Rylee, so we'll be waiting.


This is the real news of our camping trip. Chandler couldn't wait any longer to go out on the boat and so he went for a ride with the ladies as his dad was out getting worms for them to go fishing. When we came back into the dock he and Abby stuck their hand out the side of the boat thinking the would grab the dock and pull us in! It didn't work very well. As you can imagine, he smashed his finger between the boat and the corner of the dock, and almost shredded two of his fingers. It was really, really scary for a while and in the end we feel super blessed. I have the whole story in a word document and if you want all the gory details let me know and I'll email you a copy. But here are a few pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hansons!

Chandler- I can't believe you about smashed your hand to pieces! Way to go dude! I'll have to see the damage this weekend when I'm in Boise.
Well, I just wanted to say hi and I'm excited you guys have started a page too. I guess eventually I will jump on the bandwagon too, although my mom keeps my life updated pretty well now that I have a baby- it's nice. It's fun to keep in touch this way though. I hope everything is going good for you all and I'm excited to see everyone this weekend for Easter.
Oh by the way Chris...I agree about the Mafia thing- we do need to play it more often. We'll make it happen this year. :)
Talk to you all later!
-Mandy