The Hanson's are coming into the 21st Century. It's time for Mom and Dad to learn some new computer and internet skills. Chris wants me to tell everyone that the boys have been in the 21st century for quite some time now. Tanya (that's my sister) has challenged all of us to do this and asked that we post something for her. I don't know how to do that but here's our blog. Chris is now telling me that making this blog is what she was asking. I guess my learning curve is going to be really steep. lol (Chris typed lol, which he just recently informed us it means laugh out loud instead of the lots of love which is what both his mom and dad thought he was telling all of his friends.)
Anyway, this is our blog and although I have not been good about things like this in the past, I'm going to try to be much better at it from now on. Check back often for some pictures and updates on the fam. We love you all, and hope this helps us to stay in better contact through this crazy busy time of ours. ttyl (Talk to ya lata)
Kristy
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment